Our Erasmus plus project ”See the world through the eyes of reality " is about media literacy and its goal is
to "awake" students, parents and teachers and bring them back to reality with the help of critical thinking
and the proper use of the medias.
The aims are:
- Developing critical thinking and media literacy
- bringing students back to real social life
- Developping awareness of the importance of physical activity and a healthy lifestyle
- Reducing the damage from computer games
- Reducing abuse of personal data and profiles on social networks
- increasing productivity and interest in educational programs for all school subjects.
- Strengthening the educational capacities and skills of media literacy and professional development.
The project includes activities and workshops for students, parents and teachers; mobilities for students
and teachers. The countries involved are : Italy, Macedonia, Spain and Romania.
- First mobility: October 2019 – Mobility in Macedonia
- Second Mobility: January 2020 – Mobility in Spain
- Third Mobility: November 2020 – Mobility in Italy: Students and Teachers from Macedonia, Romania and
Spain will visit our Institute for 1 week and they will do activities with our students.
- Fourth Mobility: March 2021 – Macedonia
- Fifth Mobility: May 2021 – Spain again.
|Il nostro Progetto Erasmus plus “Guarda il mondo con gli occhi della realtà” riguarda la Media Literacy e ha lo scopo di risvegliare gli studenti, i genitori e i docenti e riportarli alla realtà con l’aiuto del pensiero critico e dei media.
Gli obiettivi sono:
Il progetto prevede attività e workshops per studenti, genitori e docenti e mobilità per studenti e docenti. I paesi coinvolti sono: Italia, Macedonia, Spagna e Romania.
Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la nostra Pagina Facebook: “Media Literacy: See the world through the eyes of reality”.